Thursday, May 25, 2006

Guy having PMS

Being siao is one thing but feeling piss-off can be hazardous or I am just having PMS:

Me 2: Eh how is your week?
Me 1: Aiya… like that lar…

Me 2: How lar…? At least say something like syok ka, shit ka, bored ka…
Me 1: My week is full of shit… and everywhere I go I meet and talk about shit… when I sit down I see shit… then I go for lunch I eat the same shit…

Me 2: Aiya… be open and relax lar… and appreciate the days you have lar…
Me 1: You are full of shit… * punch Me 2 *

Me 3: Hey, hold it lar brother… * Me 3 hold me back from punching Me 2 *
Me 1: You get out of my way… or I punch you too…

Me 3: ok ok man… just calm down * both hands off and walk back *
Me 2: what is your problem man…?

Me 1: My problem is full of shit…
Me 3: Get a grip… what about home?

Me 1: That is where I have my solace… and peace…
Me 2: Then go home and be with your wife… make love… read books… cook… lar…

Me 1: There are things where man needs to be in the field and strive… with idiots…
Me 3: I see… what is making your blood boil?

Me 1: Seeing idiots on the road and in my field…
Me 2: Think of it as a balance lar… if everybody is smart then there will be no challenge lar… must have some idiots baru syok mar…

Me 1: … * took a butcher knife and hacked me 2 to death *
Me 3: my god! You just murdered me 2…

Me 3: What are you doing? Don’t come near me… please… have mercy!
Me 1: I’m sorry you have just witness a murder… I’m sorry… * Kabuushhhhh! *


Me 1: Now I am satisfied… and now it’s all those idiots turn…

* carry on with my field’s assignment *


is sky the limit... i feel like chopping idiots using a butcher's knife!

No comments: